Our site is a direct link to a well-connected network of public relations, communications and marketing practitioners across Vancouver Island. Our career page is accessible by CPRS-VI members and the general public.
CPRS-VI helps employers and recruitment agencies notify public relations professionals about public relations opportunities by posting information and notifying our database of over 600 members and friends. Many email recipients routinely forward these notices to other colleagues who might be interested in career and/or volunteer opportunities. Thanks to this network, some of our clients have received responses from across Canada.
Information for Employers
To post employment opportunities or Requests for Proposals please note:
* these will be posted up to 30 days on the Career Section of the CPRS-VI website
* the cost for posting and emailing database notifications is $100 with extensions costing $50
* additional email sendouts are $25 each
* reposting expired postings is $100
* notices are posted within 24 hours of receipt and emailed out within two working days
* payment can be made via PayPal on CPRS-VI's website or by cheque
Please complete the Job Posting form including invoicing information. To pay online, please click here citing your job posting name and company name.
Information for Volunteer Recruiters
Volunteer positions may be posted on this page free of charge if they meet specified criteria:
* Offer the volunteer hands-on experience in a public relations capacity
* Clearly list expected number of hours, skill level required and specific duties
* It is for a charitable organization or other group that would not otherwise create a paid public relations position